Horoscope Matching For Marriage
Marriage is a beautiful relationship between a man and a woman who lives by mutual understanding along with their families.With the help of Horoscope Matching, two beautiful souls get hitched forever. The norms related to marriage are originated during the Vedic era which focuses on lifelong consignment between a man and woman. Horoscope or Kundli matching is a ritual that is performed so that the couple enjoys a happy married life and nurture their offspring accordingly.
There are several ideologies attached to the concept of marriage which links to the zodiac signs to planetary positions, the name or its first letter and even lines of our palm. When we say about panchang of ‘Happy Married Life’ to any newly wedded couple, we congratulate them for the new beginning, wishing for a happy ending too. These days, the concept of marriage has changed with the emergence of interest marriage or divorce, all marriages don’t yield a happy beginning.
Significance of Horoscope Matching
Horoscope matching is the first process in every marriage, we want to know about a stranger’s personality, behavioral patterns, nature and preference with the help of their planets inherited in the respective houses. There are two types of Horoscope matching patterns in the Indian Astrology. The compatibility between the stars may define the longevity of the relationship. The north and south India as different horoscope matching patterns. The mental, physical, intellectual and religious features of bride and groom should be matched necessarily. Lets know about them..!
Northern style of Horoscope Matching
In the northern style, the horoscope matching includes 8 factors and the compatibility between the couple is known by the number of points obtained by matching their Horoscope. There are 8 factors, with the matching of the above factors among the boy and girl may yield points that are assigned to the each 8 factors. More points yield better compatibility results in ‘Happily Married’. All the following factors are placed according to their points from 1 to 8. Let’s get into the details of these factors.
The 8 factors, determine the fate of two families are as follows:
- Varna- It symbolizes the similarity of caste between the couple. Compatibility is measured by the caste, with the increasing number of inter-caste marriages, this has become a problem.
- Vashya – with the match of this factor results in mutual love and harmony among the couple. The boy and girl needs to have this as no love no happiness.
- Tara-it includes the comparison of birth stars between the boy and girl. This factor may bring good health and longevity in their married life.
- Yoni- this emphasizes on the sexual life of the couple which leads to a happy married life.
- Grah Maitri- Here, the male and female dominant planets are compared which will determine the understanding level between them.
- Ghana- this reflects the psychological behavior of the couple their minds and control behavior which may decide the future prospects of the couple.
- Bhukta- better understanding results into exchange of ideas which may decrease ego clash and retain equality between the couples.
- Nadi- the word itself means ‘Pulse’. This focuses on the overall health of the family.
Southern style of Horoscope Matching or Koota Guna Matching
The people of south believe in the sign based charts and is based on the planetary hindu calendar. There are about 10 factors that determine the compatibility between the girl and boy. Also need to find nakshatra for horoscope matching. The more matching factors signify the better possibility of the future of the couple. Let’s jump to the 10 southern pattern of horoscope matching factors.
- China- the stars of the couples are matched which may determine the longevity of the relationship.
- Ghana- The match of this factor determines a happy life of the couple.
- Mahendra- this renders better possibilities of offspring.
- Street Dheerga-match of this factor renders the gift of happiness and well being.
- Yoni- It emphasizes on a balanced married life.
- Rashi- it includes the happiness obtained from the birth of a child or children.
- Rasyadhipathi- emergence of wealth throughout the marriage deal.
- Vasya- ‘Love’ and ‘Affection’ between the couple.
- Rajju- it speaks for the longevity of the relationship.
- Vedhai- the possibility of evil forces that may emerge in the lifespan of the marriage.
Conclusion for Horoscope Matching
Normally, the marriage is said to be a relationship that lasts for about 7 generations and is not a union between two people, but ‘Two Souls’. This mythological belief helps us build a confidence about our future instead ‘Happy Future’. Horoscope Matching is believed in many parts of India and is practiced before every marriage so that the parents become tension free about their children. This norm is changing its face with increasing number of devices that is sad to hear. Hope this article has helped our valuable readers to know about our rich culture that is labeled as ‘Indian Culture’ and read more about rashifal. Follow us to know more!